Ultrasonic facial is a non-invasive medical treatment that aims to make the skin appear younger-looking and firmer. High-intensity focused ultrasound technology (HIFU) is used in the ultrasonic facial.
HIFU produces highly developed, localized sound waves. Deep tissue layers are targeted through ultrasound therapy. Ultherapy or ultrasonic therapy has gained FDA approval and is certified to be used in any derma clinic or beauty salon.
Cavitation is used in an ultrasonic facial to remove debris and dead skin cells quickly and securely. You may have heard of cavitation because it is also used in skin-tightening treatments.
However, the ultrasonic machine uses low-frequency vibrations during facials to eliminate any potentially harmful substances that may have been collected on your skin’s surface. Your skin will feel new and rejuvenated after just a few trips to the salon or beauty clinic.
Even Retens Beauty Clinic offers the Ultherapy 超声刀 contour Lifting Treatment. Retens gives you 100% original licenced products so that you get the best treatment that is safe and secure.
Their trained professionals are regularly trained with the latest cosmetic treatment methods as well as advanced instruments.
Benefits of Ultrasonic Facial
Someone with Rosacea or sensitive skin can benefit from exfoliation and a complete ultrasonic facial treatment. Additionally, your physician will use sensitive-based products to personalize your treatment.
In addition to reducing fine lines and wrinkles, ultrasound helps stimulate and encourage collagen and elastin production. This encourages product absorption and improved skin hydration retention.
The temperature is beneficial in opening pores and clearing away dirt, sebum, and dead skin cell accumulation. The antibacterial effect of the ultrasonic energy encourages the healing of wounds and the removal of blackheads is easier.
Sagging Skin and Eye Bags
Ultrasonic treatment is ideal for those who have sagging skin and drooping eyebrows. Facial ultrasound therapy stimulates the skin and lymphatic system, removing water retention and slag. As a result, the skin becomes visibly firmer, and eye bags significantly lessen when using this process.
- The skin is affected by ultrasonic waves mechanically, chemically, and thermally. The thermal effect is caused by the skin’s contact with ultrasonic waves, which results in a vibration or friction and heat generation.
- The deep layers of the skin are penetrated by the inaudible, high-energy ultrasound waves, which heat the tissues. By doing this, a controlled micro-injury is created, which prompts the body’s healing processes to increase collagen synthesis.
- In contrast to lasers, microcurrents, radiofrequency, and other non-invasive skin therapy modes, ultrasound can avoid the skin’s top layer and only affect the deeper layers of the skin.
- The circulation rotation is improved, and the muscles and skin tissues are also relaxed. The synergy effect also contains a biochemical effect, which is mechanical and thermal.
- The treatment lasts for 60-90 minutes.
Ulthera is the only technology that is FDA approved. The equipment had to undergo various clinical trials for approval from the FDA.
There are other methods like DermaSound, but Ultherapy is quite in demand. Hence, contact your doctor to know more about this treatment method.